Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reply to Xuennie's taggies!!!

WOWEE! Finally. We have our very first flurry of questions, and I hate squeezing all I wanna say into the taggy's typing space, so I've decided all future replies to major questions of the tagboard should be posted here!

*Xuennie, you have no idea how much I wanna hug you for asking questions. :D :D :D*

1) My tips rock?! Really?????? OMG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD GIVE YOU AN AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (now as you see the amount of exclaimnation marks will definitely take up valuable tag board typing space)

2) Of course you can ask if the computers can be used for leisure stuff. :D So far, nobody has said anything about doing non-homework stuff on the computers, though there's only one adult in charge of the library and the rest are students, and even then they don't actually come and look over your shoulders to see what you're doing. I think it's absolutely ok not to do homeworks and projects on the com. (I have witnessed girls watching anime on Youtube and looking for free piano sheet music online and they got out of the library alive) But since the computers are in the open space for all to see, it's better not to play games in case the librarian looks over. Most of the time there won't be a shortage of computers, but when you realize there's quite a crowd waiting to use the coms for real project work then duh, of course you give up your computer for them (if you're doing something absolutely non-school). :D :D :D

3) Boy, your primary school is cool. My primary school didn't even have anything like that. But FUN AND GAMES EVERY FRIDAY IS DEFINITELY NOT like morning jogs!! O_O I don't see any fun in morning jogs at all... T_T (nor climbing four flights of stairs three times... ) :(

4) No lah, I didn't say MUST wear something temporary. From my opinion solely. Naturally during campfire there might be mud and everything and you'll be wearing your school shoes (if I'm not wrong) onto the field, and then when you get onto the mats laid out over the grass, you're supposed to take off your shoes, and it's very dark, and people get really excited, so your shoes might get trampled over. :( That's what happened to MY shoes... :( Trampled over=mud stained. Of course you can wash it off but it might take time to dry and besides, there might be some permanent stains...and won't you get heart broken if your NEW WHITE SHOES gets mud all over and become brownish after the camp!!???!! (BOOHOOOO MY SHOES!!! ): ): )

5) OMG YOU MUST TELL ME WHICH CLASS YOU GO TO. Then I'll come hunt you down!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then finally, I will be able to strip the mask of elusiveness off my face.

Your wonderful Guide Writer,

St. Nicholas Girl (1)


*but I'm also very curious leh. What kind of impression do you have of me and st nicks girl 2? Like appearance and stuff. See if you guess right or not. :D :D :D


NEXT CHAPTER OF THE ULTIMATE GENUINE GUIDE TO SURVIVING SNGS IS COMING OUT. SOON. VERY SOON. :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment