Monday, December 22, 2008

Good heavens, no!

For all those that doubt our true existence, we aren't robots! *gasp* Robots do not know anything about St. Nicks Orange Bowl! :)

And to slake that curiosity among you guys on how we managed to track down all your blogs, here's how:

1) I went on to Google.

2) I typed in "CHIJ St. Nicks, Sec 1 Orientation, Sec 1 Registration, I got into St Nicks!! Cut off point for St. Nicks".

3) Random links pop up and I scroll leisurely through pages and pages of Google search results until I find the junior to extend this Ultimate Genuine Guide to.

It was fun. :) I feel extremely happy and victorious when I chance upon a blog that reports on how her Secondary One registration day in St. Nicks went.

Boy, I wish I had some senior who spammed MY blog telling me about how she'd created this guide to teach me how to survive in St. Nicks! But then, I didn't even blog about my PSLE results nor anything about getting into St. Nicks. Sigh. :)

So far, only one person has tagged. (THANK YOU!) If you can, pass this guide's link on to as many fellow St. Nicholas Sec One 2009 juniors as you can! :)

Fare thee well,

St Nicks Senior (1)

PS: Oh yeah, for all future taggers, it'll be nice if you tell us a little about yourself. (like which class you belong to and how you got to this blog. :) ) We'll be replying all further tags on the Guide's tagboard in case somebody else asks the same question as you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment