Saturday, December 27, 2008

Major Tag Replies

Morning. *yawn* :D Me am starting to feel warmed up and happy at the sight of three new people tagging! :D :D THANKS A LOT, MEI MEI MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh, by the way, I hate Chinese the language. (OK THAT'S RANDOM. I JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO KNOW. :D)

St Nicks Girl (3) : YOZERS. Haha, don't confuse the rest of us leh. There is no St. Nicholas Girl 3!!! >.< :D :D Just askin', are you a 2009 Junior, or a current St. Nicks Girl?? Lol, thanks for your compliment. I got higher by a few notches when I read that. :P Nope! You can't know our names! :) Sorry... :( Unless you happen to know us in real life? Are you a Sec One or a senior? :D Thank you for your tag anyway! Tag more!!

Tingfang: HELLO. :D You'll know your classes tomorrow. 29th December. Just go onto the school website. :) And no, I believe you won't get seriously lost! I believe there will be a guide to show you around, but if you're ever lost, you can always ask. :D I was lost once during CCA orientation day and a PSL led me to the Library where my group was. :D And, hey, I don't remember tagging you. Perhaps I've failed to bookmark your blog, so can you leave your link on the tagboard next time you tag? :D THANKS. :D

WX: Thank you for your wonderful compliment. And yes, the Guide Writers would love to publish this Guide for all to see, except we wouldn't really want the whole School coming after us, would we?? :D And thanks for leaving your email behind! :)


Fortune, peace, stars.

Keep well,

-St Nicholas Girl (1) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment