Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tag replies (again) :)

Hahahaha! So many many people in just one day! It's so amazing!!

How did you guys manage to find UGGSS? Friends? Oh my goodness! Is UGGSS like, well known in the Secondary One level?? Haha! (in my dreams LOL) If you guys don't mind, can you link yourselves please?? So we can keep track of how many people are currently reading UGGSS. :) And the old readers too! Link yourselves up because I've switched to a new computer and I've lost all your lovely blog urls... T___T

Oh yes, UGGSS goes Live! You can also add us on MSN (yes I know I've been repeating this since loads but hahaha!)

stnicksgirl1@hotmail.com and stnicksgirl2@hotmail.com

:D

Sarah: Haha yes WX reads the blog too! She's participating actively in class? Omg I'm so darn freakin' happy! :) Be nice to everyone in your class ok? Never, ever be too caught up in cliques. You'll have no idea how much hurt somebody else will be going through. :( But haha! Hello Sarah! Again! :)

Angie: I hope our website helped!! :D :D :D Debate is a cool CCA. :D Congrats!! :D

Jos: Hello! Is Jos your full name? Sounds darn cool. :D HAHA THANK YOU! We get so happy when juniors say our tips rock. :D YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' ROCKERS TOO. :) There're more in the archives (on your right), check on the 2008 tips. :) More tips comin' your way!! :D Spread the love and pass UGGSS to people who needs it! Woohoo!!! :D

Louisa: Hello! Welcome to Choir, Louisa! Congrats! See you on the 28th!! :D Oh yes I was quite shocked today when I heard you got into Choir. :)

Audrey: This is so cool! Hello Audrey! I see you're a new UGGSS reader! Hahahaha see ya in Choir soon!! :D Btw who are you asking if you're in choir or not? Me? Or Louisa? Haha, anyway, yes I am in Choir, and both you and Louisa have recently joined the main Choir. :D Heehee!

WL: Lol! Hello to you too! Were you introduced to UGGSS?? Haha, you are very cool too. :)

Kaiwen: HAHAHAH good for you. :D Too bad you didn't get into Choir or Ms. Lim would enjoy gaping at your relation with SN choir's red badge SC. :D Still can't believe you're her sister mann...I tell you, everyone is connected in some way in UGGSS. It's so amazing. :D


Hahahahaha that's all for your taggie replies. :D I'm so happy for those who got into Choir! Just a reminder though, please please do not make flamboyant gestures and scream at me if you discover that I'm SN Girl (1). Haha! Or else I'll be thrashed by the rest of my fellow choristers. I'm trying to stay anonymous here! But I'll still be there for ya if you need any help!! :D Any questions on choir (or art club if there're any people in it) FEEL FREE to hurl it onto the tagboard. We promise you a reply in 24 hours. Lol! :D (And for those who know who I am, *sshh.* ;) Never ever refer to me as SN Girl 1 in front of other people or you'll get whacked on the head. And NEVER EVER tell the other Choir seniors who I am, or you'll get slaughtered. :D)


Oh yes! For the rest of the UGGSS readers (you guys didn't tag! :( Humph!) please tell us which CCA you got into alright? Heehee!! :D

May the wind rise under your wings,

St. Nicks Girl (1) and (2)

PS: Another additional reminder!! SN girl 2 and I gently tell our CCA juniors that any discussion of UGGSS during CCA is strictly prohibited unless nobody is around. :D We will be to you as who we are in real life and not as the Guide Writers until CCA is over. :D Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment